Our BioScanMSA software is an exceptional assessment tool to add to your office to aid you in assessing and customizing protocols, encouraging patient compliance, and increasing revenue substantially.
Our patented proprietary software combines Reinhold Voll’s Theory of Conductance with Hans Reckeweg’s Chart of Homotoxicology that offers a painless non-invasive way to assess levels and conditions of health.
Like an EKG or EEG, the vantage pro unit is an OHM meter and a class 11a medical device which measures a galvanic skin response when a safe current is applied at AcuPoints. These measurements are objective, reliable, and reproducible and will guide you to the areas of the body that are balanced, stressed, or weakened.
In 15 to 30 minutes you can assess a customized protocol of drainage, detoxifying, and nourishing support a patient may need to achieve optimal wellness.
An extensive database of stressors of both potentially balancing and stressing substances can be accessed for further msa testing to pinpoint both positive and negative resonances for more advanced testing.
(Video Length: 15 minutes)
Non-Invasive, easy to learn, accurate and reproducible Epic Stylus point testing which is done in your office by you or a technician;
800 plus Master point list to test any acupuncture point on human body including dental points;
BioReportization base line reading of 58 points to give complete customized analysis of 14 organs and systems in body of patient-approximately 15 minutes for testing and results graphed;
Ability to create custom point protocols for testing of your patients for certain conditions.
- 40,000 plus items listed including over 125 companies plus an extensive information section;
- Ability to create your own custom libraries;
- Test plate allows the practitioner to msa test any item against a meridian to see if this item balances the meridian;
- Ability to test the efficacy of any supplement against the patient to see if the item balances the meridian;
- All visits, testing, comments and protocols with any patient are kept in a patient records file for easy access and reference;
- Historical analysis and comparison of past and present visits are easily available online at any time.
- Optional accessory which allows practitioner to direct output to the patient only and not to the practitioner.
- Standard reports which can be easily customized for both the practitioner and patient;
- Reports are colorful, easy to read and have a measurable positive effect on patient compliance with the protocols;
- All reports are stored in the patient files and can be reviewed at any time on line by the practitioner.
- Ability to test for any one of over 40,000 items in the electronic library in the msa system.