The BioScan System, using the MSA App, is a fully portable, state of the art testing system that scans the body:
- Real time (ElectroDermal) testing and analysis of responses to known stressors and allergens;
- Gather immediate results from scanning the body using specific acupuncture points to access various meridians related to the body’s 14 major systems and organs and plot that data on an easy to read chart;
- Nutritional testing to determine whether the nutritional product is in balance with the body being tested.
Our BioScanSystem, using the MSA App, is an easy to use testing tool to add to your office to aid you in assessing and customizing protocols, encouraging patient compliance, and increasing revenue substantially.
Our patented proprietary software combines Reinhold Voll’s Theory of Conductance with Hans Reckeweg’s Chart of Homotoxicology that offers a painless non-invasive way to assess levels and conditions of health.
The BioScan System is an FDA Cleared testing tool which measures galvanic skin response using a low current which is applied at specific AcuPoints. Using the associated meridian pathways, the BioScan System gathers objective, reliable, and reproducible measurements. From this data, the practitioner can determine which areas of the body that are balanced, stressed, or weakened.
In 15 to 30 minutes you can assess a customized protocol of drainage, detoxifying, and nourishing support a patient may need to achieve optimal health.
An extensive database of stressors of both potentially balancing and stressing substances can be accessed for further biofeedback scanning to pinpoint both positive and negative resonances for more advanced testing.
- The BioScan System has several styluses which can be used for point testing, including the Epic, which is a BioMeridian Technology Stylus;
- Over 840 acupuncture points are programmed into the IHT Software including dental and ear points;
- The IHT Software will gather the data taken from point testing and can plot that data on easy to understand colorful reports;
- Allows the creation of custom point protocols for scanning of specific areas of interest.
- Over 80,000 items are represented in the BioScan Virtual Library;
- Ability to create your own custom libraries;
- All visits, testing, comments and protocols with any patient are kept in a patient records file for easy access and reference. Historical analysis and comparison of past and present visits are easily available online at any time.
- Standard reports which can be easily customized for both the practitioner and patient;
- Reports are colorful, easy to read and have a measurable positive effect on patient compliance with the protocols;
- All reports are stored in the patient files and can be reviewed at any time on line by the practitioner.
- Reports can be saved as a PDF and easily emailed.
- Ability to test for any one of over 80,000 items in the virtual library in the BioScan software.