We have moved the FAQ into our Knowledge Base (KB) area.
Please click the relevant KB Article link for your question below.
1. What does IHT suggest about testing clients with Surgical Implants (IE Pace Makers) or anyone who is pregnant?
2. Is it safe to use a VantagePro or MSAS Professional Outside?
3. Is it okay to put the IHT Medical Device through the x-ray at airport check-in?
4. How should accessories be stored when not in use?
5. How do I Travel with my IHT Medical Device Safely?
6. What is recommended to protect my equipment from power surges?
7. What shipping service does IHT recommend to ship a System in for repair and should it be insured?
8. What is the VantagePro Conversion?
9. Can I trade in my older MSAProfessional for a new VantagePro System?
10. How do I connect my MSA Professional/MSA 21 to my computer through a USB Port?
11. Which IHT Medical Devices Can Use the Epic Stylus?
12. Can a broken accessory be fixed?
13. Where can I buy accessories?
14. Does the VantagePro use a battery and when do you know when it needs to be replaced?
15. How and when should I clean the Brass tips and HandMass?
16. When a customer moves to a new computer or upgrades to new software, can the database be transferred?
17. How do I back up my data base in my IHT software?
18. If I upgrade my software, will it transfer my database into the new software?
19. Does the Power Supply for both the MSAProfessional and the VantagePro work in both the 120v and 220v environment?
20. Where can I sell my Accessories like the Epic Stylus if I am not using it? Does IHT buy back equipment?
21. What is a Medical Device Transfer?
22. What became of NANO SRT and is the equipment still being supported?
23. Are there any Foot Pedals compatible with the BioScan?
24. How do I create a wristband sponge holder for use during MSA testing?
24. How do I connect the power supply and USB cable to the BioScan unit?