It is your primary duty as a medical practitioner to check your patient’s organ functional status before addressing any other issues. You should question your patient regarding his breathing habits, heart health, digestive health, and bowel movements.
Look into four of the major organs in their body: lungs, heart, kidneys, and liver. But what if you need to measure the organ functional status of your patient? Here are a few things that organ tests help to assess:
- Cardiovascular – It helps to measure the excess cholesterol in your patient’s blood. Excess cholesterol gets deposited on the walls of the body’s blood vessels. If you do not check the cholesterol level, and it exceeds the maximum limit, your patient may suffer from various heart diseases or even get a stroke. Cardiovascular diseases often lead to atherosclerosis. Therefore, it is crucial to check the functioning of the cardiovascular system before moving to other organs.
- Kidney – Muscle stiffness, decreased mobility, and muscle weakness is not just symptoms of cramp. They may also mean creatinine deficiency. Creatinine tests are relatively standard among medical practitioners to investigate kidney health. Poor kidney functioning means you will have to send your patient for dialysis. You may recommend a creatinine test, along with albumin, to monitor the ACR ratio or Albumin to Creatinine ratio.
- Liver – There are various diagnostic parameters for investigating your patient’s liver function, such as Hyaluronic Acid (HA), bile acids, bilirubin, GLDH, aminotransferases, etc. Those with issues like fatty acids or chronic alcohol may need to go for these additional tests.
- Pancreas – Pancreas tests are for in vitro quantitative determination of a patient’s human pancreatic elastase in his feces. It helps to diagnose exocrine pancreatic function.
- Thyroid – Thyroxine, both TH3 and TH4, and thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) may tell you whether your patient has thyroid or not.
Importance of BioScan for checking organ functional status
BioScan is a portable testing electrodermal screening system that comes with the following benefits:
- Instead of waiting for the test results for a few hours or even a couple of days, BioScan provides immediate reports once it scans your patient’s body thoroughly. It uses multiple acupuncture points on the skin that access different energy meridians of the body, including critical organs and 14 significant systems. Additionally, it also shows the results on a chart that compares with what the normal range is.
- You can perform real-time testing and expect to analyze the reports as BioScan identifies potential allergens and stressors.
- Nutritional testing, along with monitoring organ functional status, determines if the nutritional product you plan to recommend works for your patient’s body type or not.
BioScan is undoubtedly a useful testing machine for medical practitioners. Contact us today to check your patient’s health status within a few minutes.